This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Out of stock
Aloe Vera Gel, Whole Leaf Organic 946ml, Lily of the Dessert
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
Lily of the Desert is a leader in innovation and technology, utilizing science to make the best aloe vera products on the market. Our focus is to be a science-driven company who has “Gold Standard” clinical studies conducted on our products to ensure our customers receive maximum health benefits.
Paving the way for innovation in the aloe vera industry, we developed Aloesorb™, a patent-pending delivery system that is rich in naturally-occurring, high molecular weight aloe polysaccharides. When we add Aloesorb™ to our products the results show:
- improved absorption of nutrients
- additional support to a healthy immune system
- enhanced antioxidant support
- reduced toxic nitrate levels
Suggested Use: Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
- Made with 99.5% certified-organically grown aloe vera
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers