This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
To keep basil fresh, trim the stems and place them in a glass or jar of water, just like cut flowers. Loosely cover it with a plastic bag or damp paper towel and leave it on the counter. Although certain herbs, such as parsley and cilantro, can be stored this way in the fridge, basil does better at room temperature. Refrigeration can turn the leaves black.
Great for any cuisine
- Sprinkle fresh basil over the top of your pizza.
- Add to tomato-based pasta sauces just before serving.
- Add to soups.
- Sprinkle torn basil over a tomato and mozzarella salad.
- Add to stir-fried vegetables.
- Use in a marinade with garlic and olive oil.
- Add fresh leaves of basil to your salad
Basil boasts a high level of vitamin K, only 2 table spoons of Basil fulfills 20% of the recommended daily intake. Basil also has a moderate amount of beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant which converts to vitamin A when digested.