This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
Beet Hummus Veggie Wraps and Roll Recipe
Price dependent on items selected. Actual price will be reflected in the cart.
Made with Local Pulse Beet Hummus Powder
**recipe box will automatically add to cart everything you need to make the recipe. If you already have something you can delete it by modifying the box. There also may be vegan, keto or gluten free options you can sub
INCLUDES FULL SIZE PRODUCTS, NOT PORTIONS
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 4 whole-wheat or gluten-free wraps
- 3 tablespoons Local Pulse Roasted Beet & Red Onion Instant Hummus powder mixed with 6 tbsp water (stir and let sit in the fridge for 5 minutes before using). Buy Small / Large
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 can beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp hot sauce or red pepper flakes
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/2 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup organic micro greens
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add black beans, garlic, salt, pepper, hot sauce/ red pepper flakes, and lime juice and stir, sautéing for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Warm-up each tortilla in the microwave, one at a time (15ish seconds).
- In the middle of the tortilla, spread 1-2 tbsp hummus evenly.
- Top with spinach, ¼ cup rice, beans, grated carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, and microgreens.
- Fold in the edges of the tortilla, then flip one side over and roll like a burrito. Wrap in foil. Share your photos with us @localpulse on Instagram.