This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Canadian Bitters, Maple 50ml, St Francis
If you’re suffering from digestive complaints—all too common in today’s hectic fast-food world, it’s very likely you need bitters in your life. Enter our unique Canadian Bitters® Maple formula.
- Soothing relief of uncomfortable digestive symptoms such as heartburn, indigestion, constipation, bloating, and gas
- A unique spectrum of herbs with bitter compounds that optimize nutrient absorption, critical to many bodily systems, including a strong immune system, and helps reduce sugar cravings.
- Helps retrain the body’s digestive system, encouraging it to function more efficiently on-going instead of merely providing a temporary solution.
- Not habit-forming, like other laxative-heavy bitters formulas, or some over-the-counter options
- For a somewhat more palatable version, try Canadian Bitters® Maple, which includes a touch of Ontario maple syrup.
Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
Adults: Take 1-2 mL (30-60 drops), three times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach. Take 15–60 minutes before meals.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are breastfeeding, or if you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction.
Do not use if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation, and stomach or duodenal ulcers. Do not use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Some people may experience headaches. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus, leaf), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant), Gentian (Gentiana lutea, root), Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, flower), Turmeric (Curcuma longa, Rhizome), Burdock (Arctium lappa, root), Black walnut (Juglans nigra, fruit hull), Ginger (Zingiber officinale, root)
Maple syrup, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) seed, distilled water, alcohol, vegetable glycerine