This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Carrots, Juice 1LB
The roots will keep up to one month when stored in a slightly opened bag to allow for air circulation in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator.
Carrot Turmeric Juice
- 5 medium carrots
- 1 inch fresh turmeric. If fresh turmeric is not available, you can use ¼ to ½ teaspoon ground turmeric.
- ½ to 1-inch ginger root
- ½ medium lemon
- ¼ tablespoon honey
Wash, peel, top, and tail the fresh ingredients. Chop the carrots to fit in your juicer.
- Run everything through a juicer. Start with one carrot, then the turmeric, then the rest of the carrots. This is so that the carrots can wash away the yellow stain that turmeric roots tend to leave on your juicer.
- Juice the lemon and mix it with the carrot-turmeric juice.
- Add the honey into the mixture. Stir well.
- Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate for a couple hours if you like it cold.
Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, which can help prevent vision loss, vitamin C, and fiber to assist with digestion. The roots also contain some vitamin K, magnesium, calcium, folate, and potassium.