This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Carrots, Juice 5LB
The roots will keep up to one month when stored in a slightly opened bag to allow for air circulation in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator.
Carrot Watermelon Summer Delight
- 4 medium carrots
- ½ cup watermelon
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- 2 stalks kale
- ⅓ inch ginger
- Wash the vegetables. Wash and peel the carrots.
- Chop them into 4 vertically, and 1- inch pieces horizontally (since we will need a masticating juicer for this juice).
- Run all ingredients through the juicer, alternating between the leaves and the carrot pieces.
- Stir well and chill for 1 – 3 hours in the fridge before serving, or add ice and enjoy immediately
Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, which can help prevent vision loss, vitamin C, and fiber to assist with digestion. The roots also contain some vitamin K, magnesium, calcium, folate, and potassium.