This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
About our ingredients:
All of our cashews are sourced from our partners in Vietnam, one of the “cashew capitals” of the world. We work exclusively with partners that provide fully traceable, ethically sourced and high quality cashews.
Cashews Fun Facts: Cashews are seeds (not nuts!) and is derived from a cashew apple which is a fruit.
Our cashews are sourced from various multi-generational family operations in Vietnam and Africa. We work exclusively with partners that provide fully traceable, ethically sourced and high quality cashews.
Plant-Based and Planet Safe
We designed JOI in an effort to reduce packaging waste. By creating a concentrate, we significantly reduce our carbon footprint by NOT shipping heavy water weight cross-country, and are able to pack more product in each tub. One tub of JOI makes up to seven quarts, and our containers are 100% recyclable.
- It’s just one ingredient, so you know exactly what you’re consuming
- We use whole cashews, which are easier to digest, and you get all the nutritional benefits of the nut
- Versatility is cashew’s middle name: perfect for milks, creamers, smoothies, and all things baking and dessert.
- Delivered directly to your door, saving you trips to and from the grocery store
- Each tub makes up to 7 quarts of milk and frees up precious storage space in your kitchen
- JOI helps reduce your carbon footprint since we’re not shipping cartons of water across the country. Plus, our tubs are 100% recyclable
- Use as much or as little JOI as you need, when you need it. And with its long shelf life, you can say goodbye to spoiled milk forever.