This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Deep Immune 250ml, St Francis
Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
Adults: Take 2.5-3 mL (75-90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have any type of acute infection.
Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root), Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root), Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body), Ligustrum (Ligustrum lucidum, fruit), Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit), White Atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala, rhizome), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon)
Distilled water, certified organic alcohol
This makes Deep Immune® an extraordinarily valuable and versatile remedy for the broad range of immune challenges that come with life in the modern world.
• Featuring 8 powerful herbs
• Highlighted by astragalus, clinically proven to be effective in dealing with impaired immunity
• Includes codonopsis, eleuthero, and reishi, first class tonic herbs that enhance immune function
Who It’s For:
• Those who want to remain vigilant and keep their immune system balanced by taking our Deep Immune daily, because a balanced immune system is a healthy immune system
• Anyone who wants to lessen the tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses (an under-active immune system)
• Anyone who wants to reduce excess inflammation and strong reactions e.g. allergies or eczema (an over-active immune system)
Certified Organic, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, NON-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian