This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Deep Immune Kids 50ml, St Francis
There’s no better way to strengthen your children’s immune system naturally than with Deep Immune® Kids – a streamlined, great-tasting version of our Deep Immune® Original formula made especially for children.
Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
Children (2-4 years): 0.75-1 mL (22-30 drops); Children (5-9 years): 1-1.5 mL (30-45 drops); Children & Adolescents (10-14 years): 2-3 mL (60-90 drops); Adults & adolescents (15 & over): 4.5-6 mL (135-180 drops). All doses should be taken 2 times daily in a little water or juice on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an autoimmune disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root), Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Whey, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
Certified Organic, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, NON-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Take daily to provide protection and peace of mind as socialization increases. Featuring
• Astragalus, clinically proven to be effective in dealing with impaired immunity
• Coupled with codonopsis, a first class tonic herb that enhances immune function
• With whey and vegetable glycerine for a taste that children love (allergen free)
Who It’s For:
• Those who want a daily tonic for their children that keeps the immune system balanced, because a balanced immune system is their strongest immune system
• Anyone who wants to lessen their children’s tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses (an under-active immune system)
• Anyone who wants to reduce excess inflammation and strong reactions e.g. allergies or eczema (an over-active immune system)
• Those who want to provide their children with a vital aid to staying healthy over the long term