This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
Blanched California Almonds. That’s it.
About our ingredients:
At JOI, we take pride in our relationships with our farmers. For our flagship Almond Base, we source almonds from Bapu Almond Company - a multi-generational family owned and operated farm in the Central Valley, CA. Working with a small farm like Bapu allows us to source the highest quality almonds California has to offer so we can bring you a high quality Almond Base.
Almond Fun Facts: native to Iran, almonds are actually a drupe which is not a true nut and blanched almonds soften the seed coat which we remove to reveal the white embryo.
Plant-Based and Planet Safe
We designed JOI in an effort to reduce packaging waste. By creating a concentrate, we significantly reduce our carbon footprint by NOT shipping heavy water weight cross-country, and are able to pack more product in each tub. One tub of JOI makes up to seven quarts, and our containers are 100% recyclable.
- It’s just one ingredient, so you know exactly what you’re consuming
- We use whole blanched almonds, which are easier to digest, and you get all the nutritional benefits of the nut
- JOI Almond Base is versatile and can be used in a variety of ways in your kitchen from fresh nut milk to smoothies, sauces and more.
- We delivery directly to your doors - not more trips to and from the grocery store
- Each tub makes up to 7 quarts of milk and frees up precious storage space in your kitchen
- JOI helps reduce your carbon footprint since we’re not shipping cartons of water across the country. Plus, our tubs are 100% recyclable
- Use as much or as little JOI as you need, when you need it. And with its long shelf life, you can say goodbye to spoiled milk forever.