This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
Scrambled Eggs and Stinging Nettle
Price dependent on items selected. Actual price will be reflected in the cart.
**recipe box will automatically add to cart everything you need to make the recipe. If you already have something you can delete it by modifying the box. There also may be vegan, keto or gluten free options you can sub
INCLUDES FULL SIZE PRODUCTS, NOT PORTIONS
100g Stinging Nettles (or substitute spinach, arugula, or other delicate cooking green)
1 bulb green garlic, 1 clove garlic, or 1 tbls. shallot, minced
A splash of heavy cream, or water
Salt & fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1 - 2 tbls. butter or ghee
1. Remove the stinging nettle leaves from the stems with gloves.
2. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk. Add the salt, pepper, and splash of cream or water.
3. Heat 1 tbls. butter or ghee in a non-stick skillet.
3. When melted, add the green garlic (or garlic clove/shallot) and cook until fragrant.
4. Add the greens with a pinch of salt, and cook until wilted.
5. Move the greens and garlic to the side of the pan, and add another tbls. of butter to the empty side. Swirl to coat.
6. Pour the scrambled eggs into the empty portion of the pan—do not mix with the greens. Gently stir the eggs constantly with a wooden or rubber spatula to form fine curds. When the eggs are almost cooked through but still slightly wet, stir in the greens and remove from the heat. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.