This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
TINGA TACO KIT
In México, Tinga is traditionally made with chicken or pork and flavored with chipotle chilis. We have recreated this dish using enoki mushrooms, jackfruit, and 100% authentic Mexican spices. It is flavored with real Mexican chilis without any harmful artificial flavours or colors, to create a smokey chipotle ancho adobo sauce. The enoki mushrooms and jackfruit will fool your eyes with the appearance of real meat, and your palate will be amazed by the authentic taste and amazing texture of this veganized dish.
- Enoki mushroom, onion, jackfruit, grapeseed oil, tomato paste, vinegar
- Ancho chili, sea salt, lime juice, garlic, guajillo chili, chipotle chili
- Cumin, black pepper, oregano, ginger, clove, nutmeg. Certified Vegan.
"We are Lita’s Mexican Foods, a female led, family driven company based in Vancouver, BC. We are passionate about recreating authentic Mexican cuisine into healthier and easy to prepare 100% plant based products. Made locally in Vancouver, BC, we use holistic nutrition ideals when formulating our recipes, so you can be sure you are eating real food with minimal ingredients, plus the traditional flavours of México. We take care to source as many of our raw ingredients from BC companies and we continue to formulate new and innovative products with the foundation of authentic recipes. Our certifcations include - Certified Vegan, our tortillas are Certified Organic, and we are also a proud Certified Plastic Negative company."
- Once your kit is defrosted, you can make 6 nutritious and healthy tacos in just 6 minutes!
- Just reheat the fully cooked tinga filling in a pot
- Cook your tortillas for 30 seconds on each side, and done! It's time to bring the real taste of México to your kitchen