This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Raisins, Thompson, 800g, Left Coast Organic's
The Thompson raisin, also known as the Sultana raisin, is popular because it is seedless. The Sultana grape, which the Thompson raisin is derived from, is also widely grown because of its soil and weather adaptability. 800g
RECIPE: Sicilian Dressing
- 1 Tbl capers, rinsed
- 1 Tbl Thompson raisins, soaked in very hot water for 10 minutes, drained and chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 C extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbl fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pound the capers, raisins, anchovies and garlic into a coarse paste with a mortar and pestle.
- Transfer the paste to a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and add the oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper. Close the jar and shake vigorously to combine