This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
If you are close: send us an email and we can see if we can get orders to you with a small delivery fee.
If you are really far away: get involved in your community and see if you can rally up enough folks to join in. We need about 15-20 people to start service to a new area.
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Mustard, Maple 300g, Maple Roch
This mustard highlights the contrast between the acidity of the first sensation in the mouth and the sweetness of our maple syrup revealing itself in the middle of the mouth. The appeal of this association highlights the warm flavor of mustard, garlic, herbs with a sweet and long aftertaste of curry and balsamic.
- Brush our mustard around your pork away after you seared it, wrap in a puff pastry with basil, prosciutto and dried tomatoes to keep the tenderness of the meat, cook it in the oven for 40 min at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use as a base for your tomato pie filling
- Just paste your salmon or your favourite fish before put it in the oven or the BBQ
- After browning it, brush your pork loin with our mustard. wrap it in a puff pastry with procciotto, basil and sun-dried tomatoes. To keep the meat tender, bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use it as a base for filling your tomato pie
- Apply it to your favourite salmon or fish before baking or grilling them on the barbecue.
Ingredients: Water, vinegar, mustard seeds, organic maple syrup, spices.
Maple ROCH Syrup
Purity, passion, tradition, social responsibility, sustainable. Maple Roch has brought east to west by introducing the finest Maple Syrup to the BC Market. Precuring only the finest maple syrup from the best trees in New Brunswick, crafted by generations of Maple craftsman families, has made the syrup sought after by the culinary community in the Okanagan Valley and beyond